Project Manager/Business Analyst
Octium is an insurance group, active internationally in the financial services industry, specialising in the design, structuring and distribution of unit-linked life insurance products for high-net-worth individuals and their families. With our headquarters located in Luxembourg, the insurance companies “Octium Life DAC” in Ireland, Octium Assurance AG in Liechtenstein with a Branch in Italy and the insurance intermediary “Octium International Insurance Agent AG” in Liechtenstein and Switzerland, our Group is considered as one of the most innovative solution providers to meet clients’ needs and to ensure comprehensive professional support to our business partners. For more information about us, visit our website www.octiumgroup.com.
For our life insurance company in Dublin, Ireland, we are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst to join our Change Team on a permanent basis.
- Plan, monitor and deliver projects on-time, within budget, ensuring that the project delivers the expected outcomes and benefits to a high standard
- Lead cross-functional project teams and motivate teams to succeed
- Ensure governance is adhered to and that project documentation is maintained to a high standard
- Manage Risks and Issues throughout project to ensure that any impact on project delivery is minimal
- Deliver accurate estimations of time and effort
- Ensure all key stakeholders are involved in the project from ideation to delivery
- Analyse, challenge and document business requirements and processes proactively finding solutions
- Manage scope and change requests effectively
- Report and escalate to Senior Management as required
- Build excellent working relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors
- 5+ years’ Project Management/Business Analysis experience, preferably in the Insurance/Financial Services sector
- Holds recognised project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE 2 Practitioner, PMP, PMI
- Working knowledge of either Waterfall/Agile/SDLC methodologies
- Experienced at delivering both business and IT (software) projects
- Energetic, self-starter with hands-on, proactive approach to leading projects and solving challenges
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and to prioritise effectively
- Comfortable with decision making
- Excellent organisational, communication and team-building skills
- Ability to transform abstract ideas and data into concrete project plans and deliverables
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate, ambitious and truly international team of professionals with vast experience in the insurance and financial sector.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via our website www.octiumgroup.com/careers. We are happy to receive your CV and any other relevant document. If you wish to have further details, please contact us at HR@octiumgroup.com.