Product Manager Germany
Octium is an insurance group, active internationally in the financial services industry, specialising in the design, structuring and distribution of unit-linked life insurance products for high-net-worth individuals and their families. With our headquarters located in Luxembourg, the insurance companies Octium Life DAC in Ireland, Octium Assurance AG in Liechtenstein with a Branch in Italy and the insurance intermediary Octium International Insurance Agent AG in Liechtenstein and Switzerland, our Group is considered as one of the most innovative solution providers in the market. For more information about us, visit our website www.octiumgroup.com.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager Germany to join our Products Team on a permanent basis. You can choose between Zurich or Vaduz as your place of work.
- Product Management and Maintenance for our insurance market Germany
- Coordination with our Sales team and other stakeholders for the positioning of the product offering
- Collaboration with internal and external life insurance experts to develop and implement new insurance solutions
- Contributing to projects for new product roll-outs or product optimisation projects
- Process design and implementation for new/existing products
- Handling and coordination of special requests in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintenance of the product offering and existing book of business (incl. the implementation of regulatory initiatives)
- Training and support of sales/operations staff on new/existing products and processes
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- University degree (law, tax or business administration) or equivalent degree or experience
- Knowhow of German insurance products (i.e. Unit-linked) and the insurance industry incl. a minimum of 2-3 years of life insurance product experience with an Insurance Company or Private Bank in a similar position
- Strong product and/or project management skills incl. good communication, presentation & stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently, as well as on own initiative
- A sharp & proactive mind-set
- Good understanding of operational processes within an Insurance Company or a Broker
- Sound understanding of regulatory and industry relevant developments
- Motivation, engagement, service orientation and flexibility with strong interest for insurance products
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English and German, other languages are a plus (especially Italian)
If you are open for an exciting new challenge, please send us your complete application including your cover letter and CV.
For this vacancy we will only consider direct applications. We are not accepting application documents sent by recruitment agencies.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation.
Octium Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates.